Membership Period 1/7/16 – 30/6/17
Rights and Privileges of Membership
Once accepted onto the membership register family annual members are entitled to:
- 1 vote at general meetings (member must be over 18 years old to eligible);
- one member being able to be nominated and to hold office (member must be over 18 years old to eligible);
- access to the members resources area at this website;
- receive a copy of the Associations publication by post or electronic file or both;
- inspect and obtain a copy of the associations rules and by-laws (these are also available to candidates before application);
- inspect and receive copies of committee and general meeting minutes; and
- inspect the register of members subject to privacy clauses [section 7 of the VBBA Constitution]
For full information on the rights and privileges of this membership please refer to clause 5.1.5 of the VBBA Constitution.
Membership price $25.